Marketing Asset Management Made Easy
Your centralized OnFulfillment software portal lets you manage all your critical sales collateral, advertising, lead generation, and other assets, both digital and physical, from a single interface. Everything is at your fingertips, 24x7, via your web browser.
Store, Customize, and Manage All Your Collateral
The OnFulfillment marketing asset management platform offers sophisticated capabilities for storing, editing, and managing all your marketing fulfillment assets, including documents, video, and graphics. The marketing asset portal lets you:
- Upload documents quickly and easily.
- Perform marketing asset tracking and marketing collateral inventory management.
- Rename files as needed for consistency.
- Manage version control to ensure the latest file is always used.
- Tag and group documents to help you search and find files quickly.
- Archive old, out-of-date files.
- Empower individual users to edit and customize content while retaining control over branded elements.
Give Marketing, Sales, and Channel Partners Easy and Secure Access
A simple front-end user interface, similar to any online store, makes it easy for internal team members and channel partners alike to access all your marketing assets. With the OnFulfillment software portal, you can:
- Easily find any document or file by campaign, product, targeted audience, or any other attribute you assign.
- Allow users to customize or co-brand marketing campaign, advertising, and other materials while locking down branded elements.
- Order materials digitally or have them printed on-demand and shipped globally.
- Specify multiple payment options, including credit cards, points programs, internal cost center allocations, purchase orders, market development funds, or vouchers.
- Define and enforce security access for each individual users, enforcing marketing collateral management by restricting what they can view, edit, and order as well specifying their payment options.
- Make your marketing asset portal public so customers can redeem vouchers or order branded promotional items.
Personalization and Co-Branding with Variable Data
With your OnFulfillment software, you can personalize and distribute marketing fulfillment materials such as presentations, brochures, logo items, postcards—even e-mails and other electronic media.
We support the most complicated personalization requirements, allowing your partners to co-brand and customize existing materials via variable data printing. Our campaign platform can also integrate directly into your marketing portal to support personalized multi-touch campaigns that your sales and channel partners can execute on-demand. Campaigns can include direct mail, personalized URLS (PURLS), e-mail, QR codes, mobile, and other technologies.
Integrated Print & Fulfillment
OnFulfillment also offers warehousing, fulfillment, and offset and digital print asset management services, ensuring your marketing asset management solution works seamlessly with both digital and physical materials. You don't have to manage a separate printer or marketing fulfillment vendor. OnFulfillment lets you:
- Store your tradeshow booth properties and giveaways in one of our many warehouses, manage orders for multiple shows, print collateral on demand, and track available inventory and shipments directly on the portal–all from your desk.
- Provide turn-key campaigns to channel partners, allowing them to co-brand materials, upload prospect lists, and execute direct marketing or print campaigns via your portal.
- Allow sales teams to easily search and download assets for prospects, as well as order printed materials to be shipped anywhere in the world to support field marketing events.
Our marketing asset management software can be customized to meet your specifications and requirements. We can integrate with your existing platforms and processes, including custom integrations with your existing CRM, automation, and shopping cart systems. Our experts are skilled at integrating with many different types of systems, and we are constantly working with our customers to develop new and innovative solutions.
Request a demo by filling out this form.
Frequently Asked Questions About Marketing Asset Management
Q: What is “marketing asset management”?
A: In the simplest terms, marketing asset management, or MAM, describes a method for centralizing, organizing, and utilizing marketing materials to optimize their ongoing use. This process covers the entire lifecycle of marketing assets, from inception and creation to editing, production, distribution, modification, and storage or archiving.
Q: Is there a difference between a marketing asset management system and digital asset management system?
A: Yes, and those differences are considerable. Digital asset management software helps you produce, manage, and distribute your digital assets (i.e. multimedia). Marketing asset management is a suite of software and services that help you manage all your marketing assets, which can be both physical and digital—or, as they say, online and offline. OnFulfillment is the industry leader in providing customers with comprehensive marketing asset management services.